How Not to Dress for a Wedding
A wedding is the most important day of a couple and it is not right that someone who is not them steal all the limelight. That is why it is important to know how not to dress for a wedding.
1. The first thing you should know is that white is prohibited. It is the color of the bride and no one else.
2. Violet and red are not forbidden but better to avoid them since they are too flashy and perhaps not very suitable for the event. Red is true that is more formal but avoid wearing only this color, that is, if you wear a red dress shoes and accessories are not of this color.
3. Avoid excessive necklines. It is not the time or the place to use them, especially if the ceremony is going to be in the church.
4. The black is also a controversial color, and is that formerly it was not as normalized as now or looked so elegant. It is not bad to use it, but as with red, better in small quantities.
5. Just like the pronounced necklines, better leave in the closet very short and tight dresses.
6. Shopping bags or shopper style have been trend this year and it is true that they are very comfortable and some have beautiful designs, but they are not suitable for a wedding. If the bag and accessories are not suitable, all the elegance you had with your dress, you can lose . In addition, the protocol indicates that for a wedding it is appropriate to carry a small bag.
These are some tips that you can take into account to create your look for this type of event, but there are many factors that must be taken into account such as the type of wedding, since there are more informal than others. We must also bear in mind that times change and fashion with it and little by little rules are broken and new ones are introduced.